Re: [q] apt-get source ..

Andrea Vettorello <molotov@dei.unipd.it> writes:

> Yes, two/three days ago, look in the mailing list of this week about
> "trouble compiling gs (ghostscript) from source". I've forced the
> inclusion of the time.h header, and a couple of trivial change in
> the stp driver itself about some incorrect inclusion path.

<time.h> you say?  I had kaffe break on that recently after I upgraded
my system a bit.  Same kaffe source, same configuration compiled fine
just a few days earlier.  From my change-log, I installed perl-5.6 on
February 27 which upgrades libc6 and libc6-dev from unstable and then
upgraded from testing the next day.

I fixed it by adding a check for time.h in configure.in.

Any chance that this is a bug somewhere in libc or perhaps in autoconf
(don't know if that got upgraded :-{)

--
Olaf Meeuwissen       Epson Kowa Corporation, Research and Development