ITP: wavnorm -- set of tools to record, play and normalize wave files

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intent to package wavnorm.

>From the Readme of wavnorm:

----
 wavnorm, nplay, nrecord :-

 These are some simple but handy audio tools that I wrote to fill a need
 where I couldn't find similar tools that would do the job. All programs are
 presently limited to 16bit stereo wav files at 44100 Hz, as they are
 intended for preparing music for making demo CDs and/or mp3 files.
----

The webpage of the upstream author is: http://www.zog.net.au/

I am in NM queue. I have communicated with the upstream maintainer, and have
got the Go-Ahead.

--
Ramakrishnan M