Re: looking for sponsors for 3 packages

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 09:36:17AM +0100, Wouter de Vries wrote:

> I have packages 3 programs and I am looking for sponsors. Currently I am still
> in the new maintainer queue (for months already) and waiting for DAM approval.
>
> The packages for which I seek sponsors are:
..
> centericq - A console icq clone

Marek Habersack has also packaged this and is in the NM queue. I offered
to sponsor his package a couple of months ago as I use centericq and
would have packaged it myself it it hadn't already been done. Not sure
how the two of you want to sort it out, but I'm still happy to sponsor
the package as I'd like to see it in Debian.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []    "There's no money, there's no    [
] PGP/GPG Key @ keys.pgp.net or []  weed. It's all been replaced by a  [