Re: Into: Cash By Fax

On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 01:03:47PM -0500, xsdg wrote:
> Is it me, or have there been lots of recent spams pointing to this same address?
> 	--xsdg

Not as many as completely useless discussions about the spams, the origin
of the spam, and the world we live in.

debian-devel is widely published, the mailing list is archived, mirrored,
gatewayed and has a high volume. Some amount of spam is not surprising.
Just ignore it or join some anti spam group and use the info they provide to
fight them at a big scale. I think there is also a spam address where spam
on Debian lists can be forwarded to.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de