Re: Well done on new devel pages

>> Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

 > It's also worth mentioning that the new page is completely valid
 > HTML, it doesn't use one bit of new web stuff (CSS, DHTML, whatever).

 CSS is *good*.  It lets you achieve your v i s u a l   t r i c k s
 (looks awful, doesn't it?) without forcing HTML into a presentation
 language.  The only problem with CSS is the sorry support Netscape has
 for it.

 And BTW, even if it's valid HTML it doesn't mean it's good HTML.  The
 fact that a C compiler compiles your program without errors doesn't
 mean your program is doing its thing right.  (This doesn't have
 anything to do with *your* HTML, I haven't even looked at it)

--
Marcelo