Re: What does the Quality column mean?

> John Hasler wrote:
> > It is often taken by users as a measure of _package_ quality.

It is sometimes very confusing. What would you think when you are given a
response that points to exactly one package and 100% in the quality column?
Or get tcltutor 2b4-3 from testing with 99% and tcltutor 2b4-3 from unstable
with only 93%?

> Yeah. Maybe it should be renamed in 'search accurancy' or something like
> that or just removed?

Or `match to search'? In any case I believe the calculation method should be
completely changed.

> Roland

Perhaps the whole column should be dropped, at least when someone is looking
only for package name?