Re: ITP: Galeon -- Mozilla-based web browser with GNOME look and feel

>> Frank Belew <frb@ximian.com> writes:

 > Sorry, but mozilla is a little difficult to put into main now that
 > there is crypto code and I really don't think we want to put
 > everything that even wants to recommend mozilla, let alone depends on
 > it into non-US

 Uhm...  what does that mean? That you are working on splitting/removing
 the crypto out of mozilla or that you won't upload mozilla because, as
 it is now, it would have to move to non-US along with the packages that
 depend/recommend it?  AFAIU, there's no legal problem for you as a US
 citizen because Mozilla is free, and it's not a problem for the
 packages (modulo galeon and the like), because Mozilla is not the only
 web browser out there.  And I see no problem with uploading something
 to non-US/main, that's Debian, too.

--
Marcelo