ITP: fcheck -- IDS filesystem baseline integrity checker

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

fcheck is GPL licensed perl code written by Michael A. Gumienny.

It's source can be downloaded from various sites, including:
http://www.geocities.com/fcheck2000/download.html

The current version is 2.7.55

I have packages for both 2.7.54 and 2.7.55. Ben Bell (Debian Developer, maintainer
of Netsaint) has kindly offered to NMU this package for me.

 The fcheck utility is an IDS (Intrusion Detection System)
 which can be used to monitor changes to any given filesystem.
 .
 Essentially, fcheck has the ability to monitor directories, files
 or complete filesystems for any additions, deletions, and modifications.
 It is configurable to exclude active log files, and can be ran as often
 as needed from the command line or cron making it extremely difficult to
 circumvent.

Thanks,

--
Graham Simpson

Copernicus Global Billing Services
International House
1 St. Katherine's Way
London, E1W 1UN

Tel:	0207 663 8820
Mob:	07733 113036
Fax:	0207 663 8800
Email:	gsimpson@copernicusgbs.com
PGP:    759E 2B08 5429 36DB 42D6  94FD 3BCD 10A2 F0A0 C8BA
www.CopernicusGBS.com