ITR: libhtml-ep-perl

Hi!

I intend to file a bug report against ftp.debian.org asking the FTP
admins to remove my libhtml-ep-package from unstable. The reasons
are simple:

1. It is not maintained upstream any longer. The last release is from
   December 1999.

2. There are packaged alternatives which are maintained (ePerl,
   HTML::Embperl, ...) and contain more features now.

3. There is Joey's CPAN::Debian[1] so you can build you own package
   if you really need one. No no other Debian package depends on
   HTML:EP, of course.

4. I don't use it any longer, so I'm not interested in maintaining
   it any more.

If someone really wants to keep this package in Debian, feel free to
take over maintainance. But I would prefer to remove this package
completely (we already have too many similar packages IMHO).

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl-0102/msg00033.html

--
Stefan Gybas