O: frad -- Frame Relay Tools for DLCI/SDLA Drivers in 2.0/2.1 kernels

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

frad's last upstream release was January of 1998, and the drivers are only
for the 2.0 series of the kernel.  I doubt there are many folks doing
Frame Relay on Linux who still use the 2.0 kernels, and most seem to use
Sangoma's Wanpipe anyway.

I recommend removing the package from the testing and unstable
distributions (since I'm going to get a slew of bug reports that I can do
little about once the we start trying to freeze), but I suppose this is
QA's call?

  tony@mancill.com         |  I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
http://www.debian.org      |  Experience to extremes
                (Peart ->) |  Experience to extremes