Synchronizing a Debian mirror based on the Packages files

Since the switch to the pool structur it's allmost impossible to
download a distribution. So I've extended my check script to download or
support separate downloads as well. It's written in perl and displays a
small usage if used without parameters. The script "debiansynch" can be
downloaded from "http://www.problemlos.ch/~otti/";.

Actually there is a second version of the script as well, which tries to
download in parallel to the checking, but it's not working the way I
expected. Maybe someone has a hint to fix it.

O. Wyss