Re: subarchitectures (was Re: What to do with optimization flags ? )

Greetings, and thanks!  I've been using the 2.2 series with xmm
patches.  I take it then the analogous flags are:

"xmm", and "26".

Correct (see setup.c)?  ldso will know to look in these subdirs on
such a kernel?  What then to do with the standard package?  Will 2.4
become the Debian default soon?

Take care,