Re: Status of new courier-* debs?

Bastian Blank <bastianb@gmx.de> writes:

> you know that package contains non-US parts so it must completly
> moved to non-US?

It shouldn't. The non-US parts from courier will packaged
separately later (courier-ssl, courier-pop-ssl, courier-imap-ssl).
Please point me to files that slipped out of my attention.

> also, why do you change the version of a package in debian/rules?

Because the courier-imap source is separately available with its
own version number and the old courier-imap followed this convention.
IMHO (and this is the consensus with some other Debian developer)
it is more cleaner to use this approach than epochs.

Thank you for your feedback.

Bye
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis