Problems with Perl module package and dh_perl from unstable

Hello,

this week I became Debian developer :-), so I try to build my
waiting Debian packages under a sid chroot to upload them
after (not much time left though, Monday I'm traveling to California).

The package in question is libsafe-hole-perl, the potato build
can be fetched from:

deb http://www.linuxia.de/ftp/debian interchange main
deb-src http://www.linuxia.de/ftp/debian interchange main

The problem is that dh_perl bails out. dh_perl seems to call
dpkg -p perl, but the package perl doesn't exists.

libsafe-hole-perl includes C code.

Any hints are appreciated

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis