need help orphaning package

hi all,

i'd like to orphan my package VRweb, i'd like to work on it, but i am not
using the package any more and am running low on spare time lately. i am
not an official maintainer and originally had the previous
packagemaintainer upload my bug fixes (compile/bug fixes).

the software seems to be just as stable as it always was, and i'm sure
someone else would be able to fix all those minor bugs very quickly (esp
relative to me!).

my problem is the actual orphaning process. i'm no longer in control of my
old email address, however i believe it still forwards email onto my
yahoo.com address.

anyway, i submitted a bug report to orphan it, but i dont know if it will
work, and i cannot set the maintainer to the debian-qa address as i cannot
upload (perhaps someone else can do it?)

please email me if i need to do anything else, i'm sorry i can't continue
working at this time :/

Paul Harris
harri-pc@ee.uwa.edu.au