Re: Mac Quadra 950

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 02:58:49PM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> Roman hasn't responded to me either.  Ive got a Quadra ready to go and
> with a chroot 2gb parition.
Please calm down everybody, maybe Roman is just busy? Mail to the m68k build
list please, if you don't have the address ask me in private, or tell James
about it.

BTW we do not only need m68k machines, we also need people to maintain the
machines, to check the build logs, to fix bugs, to report bugs, to upload
packages. I don't think Roman can do that for many more machines...

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato