Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 11:35:46AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> If some architectures are too slow, then we probably should just get
> some more hardware for them.

BTW, has anybody considered setting up a cross-compiling buildd? I
find that cross-compiling arm packages on my x86 works very well and
is as easy as native compilation (after having dealt with a few basic
problems).

Regards,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  CS student at the Technische  |  GPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  Universität München, Germany  |  888354F7
  ¯ ´` ¯