Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

    Hamish> I think the pipeline makes sense, although it does mean
    Hamish> that 1.0-2 only really gets one week of testing by
    Hamish> 'unstable' users, not two.

For this reason, 1.0-2 is skipped. At least, that is what I was
previously told.

However, just because a package gets into testing (urgency=low) does
not mean it has been tested for 10 days on all platforms, it depends
on how long the auto-builders take to build the package.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>