X windows on unstable

Hello

I have been running woody for the longest time now. I
finally decided to upgrade from X3 to X4.

Now I'm having a hell of a time. I did the apt-get -f
upgrade and it seemed like everything went okay. I
went through all the configs ect.

The problem that I am having now is when I try to run
any window manager I get errors like:
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: could not parse
color "black"
/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker warning: could not parse
color "grey40"
(and many other parse color errors).

I was just wondering how can I get rid of those
errors.

I am very confused any help would be helpful!

Thanks again and please let me know!