ITP: intuitively

(This is more of a 'I have packaged and uploaded', rather than an ITP)

I've just uploaded intuitively to Incoming.

 A utility to locate current network address via arp requests
 and perform heavy reconfigurations based on its findings.
 .
 "intuitively" is intended for laptop users or people who use their
 machines in different networks all the time. It is meant to be run
 from the PCMCIA network initialization scripts or the command line.

License is GPL, upstream is me.

Intuitively is based on divine, but has suffered major improvements
and actually has a sane config file format.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.