Re: Newbie Ramblings (Rehashing testings security "problems")

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, James Di Toro wrote:
> > Fairly inocious at first, but what if there were an additonal keyword
> > there.  What if we added a keyword of 'security-update', with a default of
>
> It is not needed. urgency=critical gets handled ASAP, AFAIK. Unless you want
> security-update to bypass some of the other tests that might block the
> upload to testing... which I am not sure [it] is a good idea.

	As I said, Newbie Rambling.  I wasn't aware that the urgency
controlled how many days it would take.  But to some degree I was
suggesting that security-update override some checks, but only if the
upstream version # was the same.

--
Till Later,
Jake