Re: css capable plugin for xine - what is the legal status?

On 2/15/2001 16:36, Brian Ristuccia at brian@ristuccia.com wrote:

> Since US crypto laws have changed, it's quite possible that policy will be
> updated to reflect this. Such changes, however, have not happened yet.

True, but we may also want to keep it that way for historical reasons and
just in case your US Gov't changes it's mind ;-)

FreeS/Wan is doing the same thing by remaining out of the country at all
costs regardless.

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

 Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!