Re: ITP not show up in Debian-devel

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 07:57:36PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> "Bao Ha" <baoh@linuxwizardry.com> wrote:
> >I sent an ITP to bugs@bugs.debian.org yesterday, and have not seen it

> >Should I also CC the list?
>
> Yes, you should use an 'X-Debbugs-Cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.org'
> header in your mail if you want it to show up here (a real mail header,
> not a pseudo-header like Package:, Severity:, etc.).

Perhaps as this behaviour is not documented on
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/, and many ITP messages are not
arriving in debian-devel, the default behaviour should be changed to
work as most people would appear to expect, or the documentation fixed
to show us how we're supposed to be doing it.

After all, if a bug can be automatically copied to debian-bugs-dist,
shouldn't a wnpp be automatically copied to debian-devel?

--
Paul Martin <pm@zetnet.net> (work)
  <pm@nowster.zetnet.co.uk> (home)