reportbug and the BTS

(I wouldn't normally cross-post like this, but it's probably important
for people running testing who are not developers.  Followup to
-devel, s'il vous plait.  No cc to me necessary.)

A recent change in the BTS has confused reportbug (and querybts) into
thinking that there are no outstanding bug reports for any package.  A
new version, 1.14, is in incoming and will fix the problem.  It should
be installed in sid tomorrow and testing by Monday or Tuesday I think
(it's a high urgency release).  Basically, the CGI scripts moved from
cgi.debian.org to bugs.debian.org without any sort of redirect from
the server.

wget http://incoming.debian.org/reportbug_1.14_all.deb will grab the
new version from incoming.  Verify the package if you're paranoid; the
md5sum is 87e66d8830bbf9263ba9a6bad184a483 and length is 51974 bytes.

The version in stable (0.54) is unaffected, as it did not use the CGI
scripts for bug queries to generate its reports.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/