Re: Newbie Ramblings (Rehashing testings security "problems")

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 05:05:46PM -0500 , James Di Toro wrote:
> This could be used to short circuit the 14 day wait for testing.  I would

why? there is alread low=10, medium=5, high=3 critital=1 days. What good
would it be?

> propese that it only short-circuit that time frame if the upstream version
> is the same in both testing and unstable.

anyway. can you get all the release arch recompiled in a day *including* all
dependencies and get them included into testing?

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz