Re: No network!! - fixed!

On 2/14/2001 12:02, Martijn van de Streek at martijn@foodfight.org wrote:

> 1) if you have the "ip" tool installed, see the debian-devel-announce archives
> 2) use a CD or floppy disk
> 3) minicom + zmodem

Thanks all. I don't have the iproute tool installed or another machine with
a floppy. However, I did have a USB Zip drive on my Mac. So I downloaded the
1.58-2 version of net-tools and moved the Zip to my PC, mounted it and
installed the new net-tools using dpkg rebooted and all is well!

Thanks everyone for your help.

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

 Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!