Re: No network!! - HELP!

On 2/14/2001 11:44, Bao Ha at baoh@linuxwizardry.com wrote:

> Check if you have net-tools 58.1!  Downgrade to 57.1 should fix it.
> I am assuming you are running Sid.

I am running sid. I have 1.58-1 newest version is 1.58-2 (which I couldn't
upgrade to before I had to restart).

Assuming one of these fixes the problem, how can I get it when I don't have
a network connection? I clean out my /var/cache/apt/archive dir every so
often so I don't have older versions lying around.

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

 Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!