hearbeat package maintainer AWOL ?

Hi!

I wonder what is going on with the heartbeat package.
It has got several outstanding bugs in the BTS and
upstream is already at version 0.4.8k.
The version 0.4.6 was current 1 3/4 years ago.
I have already posted here regarding this problem,
but didn't get any answere.
Perhaps this time I will get one.

Actually if Paolo has not got the time (as it seems)
I would like to lend a helping hand, cause I am
pretty familiar with heartbeat. I could do some
patches when Paolo will upload them. If even this
is not possible for Paolo I would like to step
forward and maintain that package.

--
kind regards,
Michael Moerz