stat64 et al.

I'm just working on my stat utility to be able to cope with files > 2GB and
filesystems > ?TB. While it is no big deal to use stat64() instead of stat()
but I wonder if there are old system out there that do not have stat64()
resp. statfs64() in their libc. I would prefer to not use lots of #ifdefs.
On the other hand I have no idea when these functions were introduced.

I noticed that on sparc the struct statbuf64 is not the same as on i386.
Some member variables are larger on sparc. Is there any protable way to
output these variables?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes