[apcameron@softhome.net: Tiny Cobol]

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Cameron <apcameron@softhome.net> -----

From: "Andrew Cameron" <apcameron@softhome.net>
To: <leader@debian.org>
Subject: Tiny Cobol
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:34:35 -0500

If you would like to include our GPL'ed Cobol for Linux you can find it at
the site below.

We also welcome developers to further enhance it.

Andrew Cameron

Title:         TinyCOBOL
Version: 0.50
Entered-date:   2001-02-08
   Generates GNU i386 assembler and requires
  the GNU assembler and linker to create
  an executable for the Linux IA32 platform.
Author:         Rildo Pragana <rpragana@acm.org>
Maintained-by:  David Essex <dessex@arvotek.net>
  Andrew Cameron
  Bernard Giroud
  Glen Colbert
  Jim Noeth
  Rildo Pragana
Primary-site:   http://tiny-cobol.sourceforge.net/
  363,973 tinycobol-0.50.tar.gz
  873     tinycobol-0.50.lsm
Alternate-site: http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/devel/lang/cobol/
Platforms:      Built with GCC, FLEX and YACC on a Linux IA32 platform.
  Requires the following libraries:
  DB, version 1.85 or later, for file I/O.
  Ncurses for screen I/O.
Copying-policy: GPL

----- End forwarded message -----

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |