external Debian list

There now is an external list for people using Debian on VA hardware.
I would like to encourage everyone on this list to subscribe to that
list as well, so we can see what kind of problems people into and get
other kinds of feedback, as well as possibly help people if needed.

You can subscribe through the web interface at
http://external-lists.valinux.com/ .

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |