Re: Bug and INSTALL mail gone?

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 07:56:26PM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> > I have recently noticed that I no longer recieve mail from the
> > bug database, and not from the package install scripts. My mail
> I may be mistaken about the install script mail (the mail that
> I get after dupload).
>
> But I still recieve no mail if someone send a bugreport to me. :(
>
> Maybe owner@bugs.debian.org is a good place to ask... I'll cc him :)

I don't see any trace of your username among the bounces the BTS got, except
for this:

(complete message cut for brevity)

Date: Sun,  4 Feb 2001 00:05:39 +0100 (MET)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@lysator.liu.se (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: owner@bugs.debian.org

This is the Postfix program at host mail.lysator.liu.se.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<opal@lysator.liu.se>: mail forwarding loop for opal@lysator.liu.se