sponsor needed

Folks.  I've got a few packages that need to be uploaded, and I'm mired
in the DAM queue at the moment.

I've adopted the previously orphaned iputils source package (which
creates iputils-ping and iputils-tracepath) and fixed a couple bugs in
the package.  A new upload should be made to close these bugs, but I
can't do it yet.

While we're at it, I suppose a sponsor could also upload my wmwave
package.  I'd been content to wait until my account was created before
uploading it, but if I'm now seeking a sponsor then I might as well get
wmwave uploaded as well.

noah