Re: about web2ldap and courier-imap status

Jaume Teixi <teixi@6tems.com> writes:

> Hi there,
> I remember a discussion some months ago about license of http://www.web2ldap.de/download.html
> by now anybody knows any attempt to package it ?¿
>
> Also for courier-imap now is for adoption and has been packaged until 1.0 but now http://www.courier-mta.org/download.php upstream version is on 1.3.2...
> ...also anybody knows any attempt to it?¿

Yes, there is discussion about the future of courier-imap/maildrop.
I'm planning to packaging the whole courier suite (which includes
courier-imap and maildrop). I'm in contact with several developers
how to do this. If you more questions, I'm waiting for them.

Bye
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis