Re: New gpg key and the overrides file

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Paul Slootman wrote:

> On Mon 05 Feb 2001, Dale Scheetz wrote:
>
> > Well, I've finally succeeded in automatically signing my packages using my
> > new gpg key. Now all my uploads are identified as NMUs! Obviously the user
>
> Hmm, is this new? Adopting a package was simply uploading the package
> with your name in the changes file (i.e. your name in the changelog).
> How do you tell an upload is identifies as an NMU?

My gpg key is in the keyring, so the package gets accepted. My user ID for
the GPG key is different than that used by my pgp key to originally sign
my packages, so it doesn't match, making me non-maintainer for this
package.

I understand why it happens, I'm just vague about how to fix it...

Thanks,

Dwarf