Re: Making of .deb packages?
- To: Svante Signell <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Making of .deb packages?
- From: Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:16:41 +0000
- Message-id: <20010201151641.B1261@polya>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:41:06AM +0100
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 10:41:06AM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> Can someone give a short list of suggested reading for making a .deb
> package. Also, which procedure to follow for getting it uploaded, if
> found to be of good enough quality?
Someone's already told you what to read. To upload a package, you
probably want to either consider becoming a registered developer or
asking for someone to upload it for you. The latter you can do on
this list (but no guarantees that someone will do so), info about the
former can be found from the links on http://www.debian.org/devel/.
Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/