Re: RFC: Central version control for Debian

On 01-Feb-01, 03:47 (CST), Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote:

> A better strategy is to have a small group of volunteers go through
> the whole batch of source code at once, and submit the fixes to the
> appropriate maintainers.

I agree in principal, but I'm not sure why 'cvs co foo" is any easier
than "apt-get source foo", unless you're going to allow the auditors to
do checkins (which from another branch of this thread I don't think you
want).

Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read