Re: Maintainers gone away?

* Brian May <bam@debian.org> [010130 20:23]:

>     Sean> some maintainers seem to believe there is no reason to reply
>     Sean> to bugs.  They fix them, you just never hear a 'glad to
>     Sean> reported this will fix it in a week'.

If your extremely board, as I was last night.. if its an easy fix, fix
it and provide a diff for the maintainer to work from to intergrate it
into their package.  This might help them perhaps.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall