Re: Creating Packages for partial mirror of testing

     > Dear all, I've started a partial local mirror of testing.  So
     > far so good, but now I'm wondering how I would create a
     > Packages file for the mirror.  Note that the mirror is kept on
     > a straight potato machine (2.2r2 and security updates as of
     > today).

     > I know how to do this for stable/potato, but since testing uses
     > pools I'm ... er, well, a bit in the dark so to say.  Any
     > clueful folks out here that can shed some light?

You mean you mirror only part of the debs for one architecture?
If so, I would suggest you take the original Packages files and cut
out the relevant parts and cat them together in a new Packages file.

If you mirror only some architectures and only testing, testing has
its own Packages.gz files for each arch, nothing changes there.
Please use debian-mirror from sid and report any changes you would
like to see.

MfG
        Goswin