[ITP] fwbuilder packaged - Needs maintainer or sponsor

 In ftp-master.debian.org:~karlheg/ you will find "fwbuilder", which
 was just recently announced on FreshMeat.  It's a firewall building
 tool.  I've not toyed with it much or evaluated it even... but did
 manage to package it.

 Anyone who's interested, please grab it and look it over.  I've not
 got a valid GPG key in the keyring right now, and thus cannot upload
 this without a sponsor.  Sometime next week I'll toy with "fwbuilder"
 some and decide whether to use it or not.

 Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@microsharp.com>