Translating po and templates files

Hello,

I have modified the Debian Translation Center (
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n
) so that you can find there all po files of debian, and all debconf
templates. You can also see there some stats about l10n.

You may encounter some problems to download materials from packages having
an epoch in their name (such as kde-i18n, which version number is
4:2.1-beta2-1), because I forgot to do s/:/\%3a/ in version number, but it
should be fixed at the next recompile of the web site.

Please visit these pages, and give me any feedback possible.

For example, Joey, how is it possible to stat templates ? ie, to see how
accurate the translation is ?

Bye, Mt.