ITP: speedbar -- Dired on steroids

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

 Speedbar is an Emacs Lisp program which allows you to create a
 special skinny frame with a specialized directory listing in it.
 This listing will have both directories and filtered files in it.
 You can then load files into your emacs frame, or expand the files to
 display all the tags that are in them and jump to those tags.  You
 can also expand multiple directories into your speedbar frame.

Upstream source available at
http://cedet.sourceforge.net/speedbar.shtml, license is GPL.

I need this for JDE 2.2.6 (which I am currently adopting)

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.