Re: What's the status of webmin?

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Steve Robbins wrote:

> ... still no upload.
>
> I assume that means that you know of issues to be worked out.

Nothing that exciting.  Circumstances rather suddenly moved my focus away
from Debian-related activities towards more mundane things like paying the
rent.

But I'm back now.  My first task was to update imap and imap-ssl which had
some important bugs.  I've done that so now I'm concentrating on webmin.

 > I have
> downloaded the sources from your public_html on master.  What should
> I be on the lookout for?  Which bits of webmin need fixing up before
> you feel confident enough to upload it to unstable?

Well, one annoying thing remaining is if you remove or purge a module, in
some cases it leaves the empty directory behind in /etc/webmin.  I'm sure
that's just a matter of some commands in the wrong order in the postrm.

When I make my next upload (soon -- I mean it this time :-), I'll include
a TODO of any outstanding problems.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>