Key signing in London and Paris

Hi Everyone,

I will be visiting London from Jan 25-28 and staying by Pimlico station.
If you are interested in getting a drink, exchanging keys and chatting
(or doing a pemutation thereof), I'd love to meet you, just drop me a
line before I leave (i.e. Jan 25).

After visiting a friend in Bochum, I will make my way to the Latin
Quarter of Paris by the first of February and living there until June.
I would definentally like to meet a few people and get involve in the
free software community.  So, if you want to meet have a drink, sign
keys etc, email me.  If you want to give me the scope on the Parisian
free software community or how to find a cheap connection to the net,
do that too.

Cheers.
-Neal