A few questions

Dear Colleague,

I have searched the Debian web pages without succeeding in finding the
answer to the following questions:

	- What is the submission procedure for non free package
          contribution to Debian?
	- What are the requested conditions to get an account on
	  the Debian computers?
	- Is getting an account on several machines possible (the
	  purpose of this would be to generate objects for the whole
	  span of Debian target machines).

I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes of your time to
answer these questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

--