Re: ITA: gtimer

Hello, Debianites!

Just wanted to know if someone would like to sponsor me while I adopt
the gtimer package from Stu (Robert Edmonds).  I've spoken with him
already, and he agreed to it (see below).  I am also going through the
new maintainer process, and hope to be through it soon. ;-)  If you're
interested in sponsoring me, drop me an email.  I should have the new
package ready for testing/critique by the end of next week, and
hopefully I'll be able to close a few bugs in the process.