Re: Packages and signatures

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, I haven't read the whole thread.
One of the concerns is that we can only trust individual signatures, not those
of automated processes. Once all packages have accurate build-depends, security
conscious people could build from source since the source packages are signed by
individuals.  Then you could be sure that the source came from a particular
developer's machine.  The only way a trojan could sneak in then is if the
developer's machine had been compromised?

-David