Re: Debian In Brazil

Dear Danielle Andrada.

	There is a team of volunteers in Brazil working for promoting
debian Through the translation of Documents , programs and user support
through our mailing lists, IRC channels and webpages. We call ourselves
"The Debian-BR project".

	Some of these peope are Debian Developers and some others
in the process of becoming Debian Developers.

	We will be very Glad to answer any questions you may have
about the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. The best way to contact us
(in portuguese) is to send an e-mail to the Debian User Mailing list
devoted to portuguese speaking people.

		debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org

			The Debian-br web page can be found at:

		http://debian-br.sourceforge.net

	I am sure we can help each other to promote Debian in Brazil, I
am very glad to see this interest coming from a major player in our
publishing market and I am sure everyone in Debian-BR will be very happy
to provide you with material.

	Please, feel free to contact me (macan@debian.org) or the folks
at the debian-user-portuguese mailing list
(debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org).

Regards,

--
Eduardo Marcel Maçan