ITP: sntop -- A curses-based utility that polls hosts to determine connectivity.

Package: wnpp
Severity: ITP

 A curses-based utility that polls hosts to determine connectivity.
 Simple network top (sntop) is a curses-based console utility, in the spirit of top,
 that polls network hosts at a regular interval to determine their connectivity
 and displays the results in a pretty format.
 Advanced features, such as automatic HTML generation of results, secure terminal mode,
 execution of external file on connectivity change, and user/system configure files,
 are supported.

Copyright: GPL (see /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL)

Upstream Author(s): Chris Rivera <cmrivera@ufl.edu> Robert M. Love <rml@tech9.net>

Homepage: http://sntop.sourceforge.net/
Download: ftp://sntop.sourceforge.net/pub/sntop/

If no one else is packaging this, I'd like to take it on.  I'm not a
maintainer yet, so I'll need a sponsor to check and upload it.

I have it up on my site: http://www.stone.nu/debian-dl/sntop/1.3.1/

--
.Fredrik Steen
- http://www.stone.nu -