Re: Developer Behavior

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 12:10:26AM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
| Bart-Jan Vrielink <bartjan@vrielink.net>:
| > In what RFC are these headers and their function described ??
|
| debian-devel just had this discussion, didn't it? I'm sure the answer
| can be found in the list archive (multiple times, as it happens).

This discussion happend very recently.  Also, I don't know what RFC
defines the headers.  I do know that they don't start with X- so they
aren't part of the "undefined extensions" mentioned in one of the
earlier RFC's.

I was just wondering if there are any other mailers that follow them
besides mutt and gnus.  I wasn't stating any opinion regarding the
proper behavior.  It seems that the people who have a problem with
mail headers and list reply-to's aren't using mutt or gnus, or they
use one of them while others don't and ignore their headers.

-D